The most recently played characters are listed first, aside from the graveyard, where the highest wargamey experience gets priority place.
Characters in Coup de Greyhawk, in the world of Greyhawk
- Gotdorfd, a very unfortunate pickpocket who was caught and pressed into service as a dungeon guide in Great kingdom, in the world of Greyhawk. Currently adventuring in Gnarley woods. Level 3, experience 3775, average attribute 10.
- Jarque, a Maldorean knight out on an adventure in Maure castle, in Flanaess. Level 1, experience 415, average attribute 11.
- Jussi Puska, a ranger who can not fight with two weapons, adventuring in Gnarley forest in Greyhawk. Level 1, average attribute 13, experience 1308.
- Ælfstan, a psionic monk who lives in poverty and has opinions about organized religions. In Gnarley woods in Greyhawk. Level 4, wargamish experience 7234, modern D&D experience +1156 and average attribute +1, wargamish average attribute 13.
- Guinevere, the current queen of Camelot, but now adventuring in Greyhawk. Average attribute 12, level 1, wargamey experience 159, miscellaneous experience 240.
- A dungeon badger in the dungeons of Castle Greyhawk. Hit dice 2, average attribute 11.
Tournament of fear survivors
These characters are technically in Coup de Greyhawk, but I would not mind playing one of them in another campaign, either.
- Geoff, a noble from Ammeni, out in the world to have fun and make trade agreements. Level 1, experience 25, average attribute 10.
- Melville, a poor Parisian master clerk. Level 3, experience 315, average attribute 10.
- Jack Stone, a mage who used to rule the streets of a modern city, now transported by paradox into this fantasy land. Level 1, experience 10, average attribute 11.
- Duran-Dûn, a dwarfish mine foreman out to gather an army and take back his position and home. Hit dice 2, average attribute 16.
- Ostrot, an extraplanar rat-monster with a terrible bite. Hit die 2, average attribute 12.
- Seela, a praedor against her will. Level 1, experience 0, average attribute 11.
Characters in Rajamaat 2, in Wilderlands of high fantasy
- Kaumil, a wood elven archer adventuring in Wilderlands of high fantasy, near Modron. Level 2, average attribute 13, modern D&D experience 1000, cheap wargamey experience 460.
- Senja, a mercenary who would rather not kill; currently seeking initiation with Mitra. Adventuring in Wilderlands of high fantasy, near Modron and a keep on the borderlands. Level 5, total experience 16866, average attribute 11. Wargamey experience 1656, cheap wargamey experience 13428, miscellaneous experience 1782.
- Rufus Hale, an enforcer.
- Zeilee with alias «Tsai», a mechanic and space wreck looter. Level 1, experience 10, average attribute 11. Escaped from a creepy collapsing spaceship with some loot and a military general from fifteen years ago.
- Bonicalcus, a drug-addicted underground alchemist and healer under a fantasy metropolis. Average attribute 11, highest skill value 64 %
- athes, a cruel pseudo-mongol mounted archer. From Barren lands in Greyhawk and adventuring in Theranos. Level 5, average attribute 11. Wargamish experience 145, modern D&D experience 6070.
- Lambros, a stoneman and a newly initiated thief. Strides 3, average attribute one dot.
- Vasana, a heavy cavalrywoman of the Ernaldori clan of the Colymar Tribe, in Glorantha. Average attribute 14, highest skills and affinities 90 %.
- Torgun Sigurddottir, a skjoldmøy from a shattered Norden, adventured last near Saxon. Level 2, adventure points 229, average attribute 10.
- Melaku, a godbound in the village of Waja, in Ancalja. Level 1, average attribute 15, experience 2, spent influence 0.
- Sølv, a human leader who owns a great farm, last seen in Saxon. First level, 73 adventure points, average attribute 13.
- Shahu, a human merchant (or maybe a naga wizard) working for the glory of his trade company (or maybe nest). Currently active near Saxon. Level 1, personal adds -1, total adventure points 358.
- Pönk, level 4 wolf troll warrior in the empire of Khazan, near Saxon. Personal adds 41, total adventure points 624.
- An orcish archer, rampaging through dwarven mines.
- A human adventurer who is quite certain they are born in a wrong body, being actually an elf. Cursed to burn eternally, suffering from terrible pain, but surviving regardless.
- A swashbuckler buckling the swashes in northern Golarion. Level 1, average attribute 12.
- Imhotep, a mummy masquerading as a historian in the modern Paris, though still wishing for the good old times to come back.
- A teenage nerd mage, quite good with telekinesis.
- Torakka, a superhero with the powers and inclinations of a cockroach.
- A paladin, doing paladiny things in some fantasy world. Level 1, average attribute 12, experience 3.
- A barbarian, strong and not very social. Level 1, average attribute 13.
- An elf, level 1, experience 100, last seen adventuring in castle Caldwell.
- A stalker who faced spooky outlines of people in the zone.
- A young priest and praedor in Jaconia.
- A mouse guard, mousing and guarding the state of the mice.
- A noble of light in the Star wars very extended universe.
- An apprentice Orlanthi shaman in Glorantha.
- A student of statistics that has heard of the first signs of a coming zombie apocalypse.
- A bear using a big log as a weapon. Level two, experience 135, average attribute +2.
- A commando on a task in a near future banana republic in Middle or South America.
- A samurai adventuring on an island full of mythical creatures.
- A rich Roman senator on a boat to Britain, out of favour and property in the capital.
- A mercenary minotaur illusionist, using walls of silence and darkness to obscure his position, while using grenades and a machine gun to deal with his enemies.
- A doppelgänger, hit die 1, average attribute 14.
- Fridswid, a young witch whom the oracle of Zagyg killed with a death spell, while she was hoping to release the oracle. Level 2, wargamey experience 1945, miscellaneous experience 1020, average attribute 12.
- Blarg, forest troll warrior died in the empire of Khazan, near Saxon, killed while simultaneously killing a horrid necrolyte and saving the village. Level 2, adventure points 1560.
- Pöö, a warrior in the empire of Khazan, died in the blood feud of Saxon. Level 1, adventure points 1483.
- Garkromm, a savage entertainer from Abbor-Alz in Greyhawk, died in the dungeons of Castle Greyhawk, eaten by a fire beetle. Level 1, experience 268.
- Rodaria, a seamstress from the city of Greyhawk, died in the dungeons of Castle Greyhawk, pierced by two spears to their gut, one ripped out by a (friendly?) barbarian. Level 1, experience 209.
- Ottar, a chieftain from Sogndal, perished in Buffalo castle. Level 1, adventure points 127.
- Mitlar, a human warrior who was slain by killer bees in Buffalo castle while also killing them. Level 2, adventure points 62.
- Wohoo the gargoyle warrior, level 1, killed by an orc at the exit of Buffalo castle in Khazan Empire. 42 adventure points.
- Möö the urook warrior, level 1, died in a pit in Buffalo castle, killed by an orc. Empire of Khazan in Trollworld. 5 adventure points.
- Lone wolf, a kai aspirant, who was assasinated on while seeking the sommerswerd.
- Ranrance, a first level thief of small stature, mauled by a magical owlbear statue in Greyhawk. Level 1, experience 0.
- A character killed by an animate mushroom, while trying to climb up from a cave. Level 1, experience 0.
- A coast guard that died when a Great old one destroyed the ghost ship they were investigating.
- A first level thief, died by lizardfolk or fishfolk in some abandoned mine dungeon. Level 1, experience 0.
- An advanced robot that did not manage to convince the judges that it had learnt what humanity is.