- You’ve landed on gaming group ”Park place”, pay $15 rent by Paul T. and others, http://indie-rpgs.com/archive/index.php?topic=22268.0, is a discussion of the social leadership roles in gaming groups.
- Collection of mechanics in TTRPG by Mansfeld, https://commonfortress.com/2021/11/05/eng-collection-of-mechanics-in-ttrpg/, provides a long list of different roleplaying game rules mechanics.
- Spelledarens roll i gamla spel, https://www.rollspel.nu/threads/spelledarens-roll-i-gamla-spel.77609/, is a discussion of and commentary on what some game texts from the previous millennium say about the game master’s role.
- The basic procedure of the OSR by W.F. Smith, https://www.prismaticwasteland.com/blog/the-universal-procedure-of-the-osr, discusses the core loop of OSR play and compares it with the conversation in Apocalypse world, finally offering a synthesis of them.
- What made World of warcraft’s environments so compelling? by Erich Grunewald, https://www.erichgrunewald.com/posts/what-made-world-of-warcrafts-environments-so-compelling/, posits theories pertaining to the question in the title.
- Prosopopeia (retorik, inte spelet) by Genesis, https://www.rollspel.nu/threads/prosopopeia-retorik-inte-spelet.78276/, introduces the concept of prosopopeia and ponders whether it is interesting in roleplaying narration.
- New on desk #112 — Buckyball Greyhawk by Eero Tuovinen, https://www.arkenstonepublishing.net/isabout/2022/03/06/new-on-desk-112-buckyball-greyhawk/, uses elementary geometry in the form of map projections to work on the Greyhawk Darlene map.
- Dynamic timelines in OSR play by Doof, https://doofsgoofs.blogspot.com/2022/03/dynamic-timelines-in-osr-play.html, presents an abstraction of time management, this one alike the usage die.
%d bloggaajaa tykkää tästä: