- https://pelilauta.web.app/thread/pou3PJnYq8cKu8CFtvID/view discusses how moves in Powered by the apocalypse -games are different from traditional games.
- https://pelilauta.web.app/thread/G1nt7EyophR323u1kUUr/view/, by Sami Koponen, is an actual play report of ”The quick” with some analysis.
- https://pelilauta.web.app/thread/kT5ITDNP5orqtQTL7CCY/view/, by Kuusikeiju, is an actual play report of a superhero club game with up to eleven teenager players at once, playing teenage superheroes. It went well.
- https://pelilauta.web.app/thread/PdlScJh6XOUelQ8EPPLL/view discusses what makes for a good puzzle in a roleplaying game.
- http://adeptplay.com/actual-play/wrath-circle-hands-summary, by CaramelCharcoal and Ron Edwards, about how to use and not use character backgrounds in Circle of hands (and more generally in character drama games).
- https://analoggamestudies.org/2021/06/roleplaying-as-a-solution-to-the-quarterbacking-problem-of-cooperative-and-educational-games/, by Josh Aaron Miller, discusses the issue of players telling others how to play board games in an effective way, and how roleplaying might be used to lessen this behaviour.
- https://analoggamestudies.org/2021/06/extracting-the-pedagogy-using-games-as-texts-in-the-language-classroom/, by Alex Hogue, discusses using board games for language learning in classrooms.
- https://roolipeliloki.com/2021/06/08/japani-saksa-ja-me-kaikki-muut-bjorn-ole-kammin-role-playing-games-of-japan-transcultural-dynamics-and-orderings/, by Jukka Särkijärvi, is a summary of Björn-Ole Kamm’s book on roleplaying games in Japan.
- https://analoggamestudies.org/2021/06/play-to-find-out-what-happens-insight-through-reflection/, by Jason Cox, takes playing to find out to mean the lack of predetermined, structured story, applies it to larps, and then draws a loose connection to theories of Deleuze and Guattari via actor network theory.
- https://pelilauta.web.app/thread/bruKHJ9Zba7G8xAvEtSw/view, by Variety, introduces the term ”rouskuttaminen” (crunching), heavy non-competitive number crunching with light roleplaying.
- https://pelilauta.web.app/thread/024StBaW25GZ4FpjFcsN/view discusses what Forge meant to people and if it should be forgotten or remembered, and for what.
%d bloggaajaa tykkää tästä: